- Devices in the Disaster Recovery Cloud console show that “Original device has been deleted”:
- For those affected servers, there are no suitable or any recovery point available for a failover:
- The activities tab for such affected recovery servers are also empty.
This is an expected behavior. Every time the device is being "reinitialized" , i.e. new agent is installed and registered (not updates but reinstall / re-register), this device is considered as new and the "old" one is considered as not existing anymore. Hence it would appear as original device has been deleted.
Perform one of these steps to resolve the issue:
- Recreate DR recovery server with a unique name
- Remove the old unusable recovery server