Starting from C22.09, Firewall Management for Microsoft Defender will be added to Cyber Protection service console. This new feature allows easy configuration of firewall rules in the Protection Plan.
To enable Firewall Management for Microsoft Defender, do the following:
- In the Cyber Protection console, go to Devices > All devices
- Select the workload that you want to enable this feature for
- Click on the Protection Plan
- Navigate to Firewall Management
- Enable Windows Defender Firewall:
- Partners can only enable/ disable Microsoft Defender Firewall from the Protection Plan.
- Configuring other firewall rules settings will be introduced in the upcoming build versions.
In the meantime, partners can use Advanced Management's Cyber Scripting to configure firewall rules.