- The DirectAdmin application has been updated to version 1.642 or newer.
- Backup fails at the ‘Executing pre-data capture command’ step.
- The activity log in the Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud console contains the following error:
Beginning from version 1.642, the DirectAdmin application adds quotes around the MySQL password field in file "/usr/local/directadmin/conf/my.cnf" to support passwords with special symbols.
Acronis Backup plugin for DirectAdmin version 1.0 (build 94) has an issue in the code causing backup jobs to fail, if the database password is enclosed in quotes.
This issue will be fixed in the upcoming product update.
In the meantime, please follow the workaround below.
You can apply the fix as a patch:
- Download the patch file mysqlfix.tar.gz onto the machine with Acronis Backup plugin for DirectAdmin
- Navigate to the directory with the downloaded mysqlfix.tar.gz file
- Run the following command to apply the patch:
# tar zxvf mysqlfix.tar.gz -C /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/acronisbackup/lib