- Under Activities tab, you see one or more failed activities "Updating Cyber Protect definitions":
- Activities can fail with "Failed to download NGMP definitions", "Failed to download VA definitions", "Failed to update definitions" and similar messages.
- In netstat output, it can be seen that Acronis based ports are being used by other applications.
The issue is due to port 6110 being already in use by another application "LogiSyncProxy"
- Disable LogiSyncProxy and LogiSyncMiddleware
- Or change the ports used in these products.
Firewall settings for Acronis products can be found in this article