1. Download and run this tool to check if Hyper-V is detected.
2. Run the following wmi queries using wmic:
# wmic /namespace:\\root\cimv2 path win32_optionalfeature where "installstate= 1 and Name='Microsoft-Hyper-V'" get *
# wmic /namespace:\\root\cimv2 path win32_optionalfeature where installstate=1 get *
3. Run the following command using wbemtest:
# select * from win32_optionalfeature where installstate= 1 and Name='Microsoft-Hyper-V'
- If WMI is broken, a red error similar to this will be shown:
- If WMI is working properly, output will show information about Hyper-V services:
Issues with WMI must be fixed in order for Acronis products to work. We recommend contacting Microsoft support for assistance with WMI errors.