Starting from C22.06 Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud platform allows Acronis partners to enable maintenance notifications for their partners and customers. Enabling this functionality allows their users to receive maintenance notification emails.
Maintenance notifications are Acronis branded emails informing users of any planned or unplanned maintenances in Acronis Data centers.
How to enable notifications for existing tenants:
- Log in to Management Portal with Administrator account and go to Clients tab,
- Select the partner/customer that you want to enable maintenance notifications for, click the ellipsis icon [...] on the tenant and click Configure,
- On Configure screen, look for Maintenance notification option. Enable this option and save changes.
After this option is enabled and saved, the selected partner/customer tenant becomes eligible to enable "maintenance notifications" for their users or further propagate this option to additional sub-partners or customers.
When maintenance notifications are enabled for a tenant, they also need to be enabled for at least one user, in order to be sent to someone.
Follow the steps below to enable maintenance notifications for users:
- Log in to Management Portal with Administrator account and go to Company Management -> Users tab
- Select the user that you want to enable maintenance notifications for.
- In Services -> Settings, look for Maintenance notification option. Enable this option and click Done to save changes.
Read-only administrators will be able to see if that setting is enabled on user level, but not on tenant level. They do not have the permissions to modify these settings.