After updating to Acronis Cyber Protect 15 Build 28405, new protection plans cannot be created, existing protection plans cannot be run or applied.
Operations fail with one of the following errors:
The protection plan cannot be applied or updated as the device has no license
The protection plan cannot be run as the device has no license
At the same time, a license is assigned to the affected machine.
Issue in the product.
This issue has been fixed in Build 28503. Please follow the steps below to resolve the issue:
- Update Management Server to build 28503: see https://kb.acronis.com/latest or download the necessary components from the Download page
- Open Cloud console: https://cloud.acronis.com/ui/#/license-management
- Deallocate all licenses from the affected Management Server, then allocate them back
- Generate and download a new activation file
- Open on-premise web-console and upload the new activation file (generated in step 4).
- Check that new protection plans can be created and existing protection plans run