- You have re-registered Management Server in Cloud platform for some reason, e.g. as a workaround for any issue,
- After that, all licenses disappeared from the on-premises Management Server despite successful activation,
- In Cloud console, Management Server is present, and all licenses are allocated and displayed correctly
Issue in the product.
This issue has been fixed in Build 28503. Please follow the steps below to resolve the issue:
- Update Management Server to build 28503: see https://kb.acronis.com/latest or download the necessary components from the Download page
- Open Cloud console: https://cloud.acronis.com/ui/#/license-management
- Deallocate all licenses from the affected Management Server, then allocate them back
- Generate and download a new activation file
- Open on-premise web-console and upload the new activation file (generated in step 4). After this, licenses will be synchronized to the Management Server.