1. You have done one of the following:
- Renamed the Management Server machine (AMS).
- Reinstalled Management Server machine before unregistring it from the Cloud Backup Console.
- Clicked on “I don’t have access to the management server” button in the Cloud Backup Console.
- Unregistered an offline Management Server via cloud console: Settings -> License usage -> Unregister
2. When you try to register this Management Server again, registration fails with:
Management server blocked
This Management Server is marked as deprecated and is thus banned.
How to proceed
Please collect the following information and contact Acronis Support for assistance:
- System information from the affected Management Server;
- E-mail/login for the account where the error appears;
- Step-by-step description of the actions that lead to this error