We recommend keeping your Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office (formerly Acronis True Image) up to date. You are eligible to download and install any new build of Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office Essentials, Advanced or Premium as long as your subscription is valid.
Downloading the update
After updating Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office will preserve all previous settings and tasks.
Installing the update
Do not update the product while in Try&Decide mode. Make sure Try&Decide is off (for help, check this page).
- Run the installation package (starts automatically if downloaded from the product):
- Click Update for the default installation or click Custom update to choose the required components:
Custom installation is supported starting from the build 40107
- Backup and core protection. For more information, refer to Backing up data.
- Anti-ransomware protection, Cryptomining detection, and Videoconference protection. For more information, refer to Active protection.
- Real-time Protection, Antivirus scan, and Web filtering. For more information, refer to Active protection and Antivirus scans.
- Wait until the update installation finishes:
Once the installation of the update is finished, recreate the Acronis Bootable Media and/or update Acronis Survival Kit to have an up-to-date version of it.