When switching from trial to the full version, you only need to log in to an account with an active subscription. No need to reinstall the product, all backups, syncs, and other settings will be kept.
If you have an account with an active Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office Essentials, Advanced or Premium subscription, you simply need to log in under your account and the program will automatically switch from trial to full version if you have available seats in your subscription.
If your subscription license is not registered yet, then follow the steps below:
There are 2 possible ways to move to the full version after you purchased the product (in case it did not activate automatically after purchase):
- If Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office subscription is registered under your account, sign in to your account to activate the product. Internet connection is required in order to activate via Acronis account
- If you haven't registered the product yet, provide the serial number directly in the product interface
- Start Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office, and select Account on the sidebar;
On the Account screen, click Enter serial number:
If your trial already expired you will not be able to reach Account screen: in this case click Enter serial number on trial expiration screen (or Sign in if you have available licenses registered)
- Provide the serial number and click Activate:
- Log in to your Acronis account to complete activation
If you have a box version of Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office, you can provide the activation code (16 digits) instead of the full serial number (64 digits). You will be prompted to log in to your Acronis account to register your subscription or to create an account, if you don't have one yet. Follow the on-screen instructions.
Now you can use the full version of Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office. On the Account tab, you can review license details, current build number, check for updates, and purchase additional licenses of Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office and/or move to a bigger Cloud Storage tier. See How to upgrade to an Advanced or Premium edition
- Open Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office and go to Account tab
- Click Enter serial number
- Insert the full serial number, and then click Activate:
You will need to log in to your Acronis account to complete activation
If trial version was not activated from the product, then trial will not include Cloud storage. You can start Acronis Cloud trial by pressing Try in Acronis Cloud Storage section.