You have installed or upgraded Acronis Cyber Protect 15 software and deployed Agent for Scale Computing HC3 (Virtual Appliance) into the Scale Cluster.
Despite adding a sufficient quantity of the Advanced Virtual Hosts licenses, it is not possible to run existed backup plan(s) or create the new one.
Backup plan shows the following error:
The protection plan cannot be run as the device has no license
This is a known behavior that is going to be improved in the one of closest software updates.
1. Open Acronis management console > click on Settings tab > click on Licenses tab > click on "VIRTUAL HOST" license tab;
2. You should see that one of the Advanced Virtual Hosts licenses is occupied by the Free-ESXi
3. Open the Devices tab > find Acronis Virtual Appliance device > select it and and click on Details;
4. Find the license section > click Change > choose "No license" > click Change;
5. Create any backup plan for any Scale VM > get back to Settings tab > click on Licenses tab > click on "VIRTUAL HOST" license tab > you should see that all Advanced Virtual Hosts licenses are taken by the Scale Computing:
6. Now your Scale Clusters are fully licensed by the Acronis Cyber Protect 15 software and all backup tasks should run correctly.