You want to use static routing for your Acronis Virtual Appliance.
This article applies to:
- Agent for VMware (Virtual Appliance)
- Agent for Virtuozzo Hybrid Infrastructure (Virtual Appliance)
- Agent for Red Hat Virtualization (oVirt) (Virtual Appliance)
- Agent for Scale Computing (Virtual Appliance)
- Open Appliance command-line shell (Ctrl+Shift+F2 while appliance GUI console is opened) or connect to the Appliance via WinSCP.
- In the /bin directory, create a new file named route_script.sh (either click Files -> New or use the Shift+F4 key combination).
- Add the following lines to the file:
route add –net <network> gw <IP address>
<network> is the target network
<IP address> is the gateway IP address
Depending on your setup, you can add multiple route commands.
The sleep command is required to let the /bin/product start and initialize the network before applying the routing.
- Save the file and set execution permissions in the file Properties (press F9 to open file properties).
- Modify /bin/autostart file of the Appliance: add the following line right before the last line (this line should be added above "grep -q quiet /proc/cmdline && exec $1" line):
- Reboot the Appliance.