- After update to C21.02 Agent build (15.0.26473) with Agent for Data Loss Prevention (registered as DeviceLock Service in the Services.msc snap-in) Hyper-V host periodically crash with a BSOD.
- The issue does not occur without DeviceLock Service running (see KB68145).
- Blue screen of death refers to DeviceLockDllDrv.sys driver.
- Memory dump analysis refers to PROCESS_NAME: vmsp.exe
This is a known compatibility issue of Acronis DLP Agent with Hyper-V, our RnD team is working on it.
1. Add *\vmsp.exe process name into Exclusions list as described in the KB68519.
2. If Device control functionality is not included into your edition, temporarily disable DLP Agent as described in KB68145.