Acronis Cyber Protect 15 /Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5 and Acronis Snap Deploy 6 can be installed on one machine provided the following conditions are met:
1) Acronis Snap Deploy 6 must be installed on top of Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5 Update 4 or later (including Acronis Cyber Protect 15)
- Compatibility with earlier Acronis Cyber Backup updates is not supported
- Reverse installation order is not supported (Acronis Cyber Backup on top of Acronis Snap Deploy)
2) The PXE server component is shared between Acronis Cyber Backup and Acronis Snap Deploy 6, but it supports uploading to PXE only components from Acronis Cyber Backup OR Acronis Snap Deploy – not both at the same time (when you upload Acronis Snap Deploy components on top, they will overwrite previously uploaded Acronis Cyber Backup media and vice versa).
Please be aware of the following limitations:
- Acronis bootable media cannot contain both Acronis Cyber Protect and Acronis Snap Deploy components
- Acronis Snap Deploy does not support .tib/.tibx backup archives and cannot use them as master images for deployment. Acronis Cyber Protect does not support master images created by Acronis Snap Deploy and cannot recover data from them.