Make sure you have Acronis Snap Deploy Management Agent installed on the remote machine whose master image you are going to take. See Acronis Snap Deploy 6: installing components remotely
- Start Acronis Snap Deploy Management Console and connect to the machine with the Acronis Snap Deploy Server, if it is not installed on the same machine: go to Connect -> Connect and specify credentials for the OS Deploy Server machine.
- Click Create image:
- Master Image Creator starts. Click A master image:
- The product will prompt you with the name and credentials of the machine. Specify the machine that you want to image (it must have Acronis Snap Deploy Management Agent installed):
- Select the disk(s) you are going to image:
- Select where to save the master image:
If you want to save the image on a network share and the location does not appear in the device tree, specify the location by IP address.
- [Optional] Provide comments about the image, for easy identification
- Review the imaging options and/or change them if necessary:
You can find more information about deployment options in product documentation: see Options of Imaging
- Review the operation summary and click Create.