You will need Acronis Snap Deploy 6 Bootable Media (Linux-based) if you need to do offline imaging or offline system deployment.
- Start Acronis Management Console and click Tools -> Create bootable media:
- Optionally, specify Linux kernel parameters. See Linux Kernel Parameters:
- Select the components that need to be placed on media:
- Acronis Snap Deploy 6 Agent boots on a target machine to enable deployment performed by Acronis Snap Deploy 4 OS Deploy Server;
- Acronis Snap Deploy 6 Standalone Utility boots on a target machine and performs deployment on its own;
- Acronis Snap Deploy 6 Master Image Creator boots on a master machine and creates an image of the system;
- Acronis System Report boots on a machine, collects information about the machine, and saves this information to a removable USB drive (such as a USB flash drive).
- Change the settings if necessary:
E.g. if you are placing the agent on the media, specify whether the agent will connect to a particular OS Deploy Server
- Select whether to upload the components to Acronis PXE Server, burn them to a disc (or create an ISO file) or save on a removable media (USB):
- Review the summary and click Create: