With the typical installation, the following components will be installed:
- Acronis Snap Deploy 6 OS Deploy Server - requires having at least one license. The license, however, will only be taken (used) on deployment;
- Acronis Snap Deploy 6 Management Console
- Acronis PXE Server
- Acronis Snap Deploy 6 License Server
You can also review the complete list of components in User guide: Components.
- Run the installation file and select Install Acronis Snap Deploy 6:
- If you accept the license agreement, click I accept this agreement and Next;
- Select Typical:
- Since typical installation includes Acronis OS Deploy Server, you will need to add at least one license key at this point:
Provide either a machine license of Acronis Snap Deploy 6 or a deployment license (deployment licenses are accepted by all versions of Acronis Snap Deploy)
The license, however, will only be taken (used) on deployment.
- Select the installation folder and click Next:
- Specify whether the machine will participate in the Customer Experience Program (CEP)
- Review the installation summary and click Install:
No machine reboot is required to complete the installation.