- You installed Agent for Windows XP SP2 on a machine with Windows XP SP2 x86 and registered the installed Agent on Management Server
- Management Server contains available licenses for Acronis Cyber Protect 15 /Acronis Cyber Backup 15
- When you try to assign a license to the Agent on Windows XP SP2 machine, no license can be assigned:
There is no free license suitable for the device.
Specifics of product licensing.
Agent for Windows XP SP2 requires Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5 license. Acronis Cyber Protect/Backup 15 license keys are not supported.
Use Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5 for licensing this machine.
If you have Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5 licenses, add them to Management Server and assign such licenses to Windows XP SP2 machine(s).
If you don't have Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5 licenses, downgrade your licenses via Acronis Account:
- Open the Products page on your account
- Locate Acronis Cyber Backup 15 and choose the license edition you want to downgrade:
- Click on the button with 3 dots on the right and select Downgrade license in the drop-down menu:
- Press Downgrade to confirm the change
- Add the obtained Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5 licenses to Management Server and assign them to Windows XP SP2 machine(s).