- You added an Acronis Cyber Protect 15 - Backup Standard or Acronis Cyber Protect 15 - Backup Advanced license (any workload type) with valid maintenance to Acronis Cyber Protect 15 Management Server
- When you check the license details in Settings -> Licenses -> Manage, maintenance is shown as expired:
- If you check the license in Acronis account, the maintenance expiration date is shown correctly.
- You updated maintenance for Acronis Cyber Protect 15 - Backup Standard or Acronis Cyber Protect 15 - Backup Advanced (any workload type) in Acronis account; the new maintenance expiration date is displayed correctly
- After syncing licenses, Management Server still shows maintenance as expired
Issue in the product.
This issue has been fixed in Acronis Cyber Protect 15 Update 2 (Build 26981). Please update to the latest build.
For earlier builds: if the maintenance expiration date is shown correctly under Acronis account, incorrect information about expired maintenance in Licenses can be safely ignored.
Please keep in mind the following limitations:
- If the machine with Management Server is not connected to the internet, then the maintenance expiration date will not be shown
- When Management Server is connected to the internet, information about maintenance expiration may take 1-2 days to be updated