There were new columns added in Build 11345
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server - Small Business Server Edition
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Workstation
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server - Virtual Edition
- You have some backups in vaults;
- You update Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 to Build 11345;
- After updating, backups created with a previous build show 0 bytes under Backed up data size, while newer build backups show correct size:
There were new columns introduced in Build 11345, and Backed up data size is one of them. Older builds of the product did not write values in Backed up data size.
The backups that show 0 bytes should still be consistent, so it is safe to ignore the issue.
Acronis Agents running Build 11133 or lower will continue to create backups that show 0 bytes in size under Backed up data size. Please make sure you update all of the Acronis Agents to the newest build to eliminate this.