This article contains information on how to contact Acronis DeviceLock DLP support and how to browse and review the submitted support cases in your Acronis Account.
Contact Acronis DeviceLock DLP Support
If you have questions or need to report an issue with Acronis DeviceLock DLP, please use this submission form.
All new support cases will be submitted to the Acronis Customer Central.
Each case must follow the formula "1 technical issue = 1 ticket".
For troubleshooting technical issues please be ready to provide the following information:
- Issue description: explain the symptoms of the issue, provide error messages or error output associated with the issue, or attach screenshots of the issue you are facing.
- Troubleshooting steps already performed.
- Business impact: define how many users/machines are affected, describe how the issue affects your system and business process.
- Microsoft System Information (Msinfo32.exe) tool report and a list of installed programs (Instructions).
- DeviceLock Service policy file exported from the affected computer (Instructions).
In order to browse and review the submitted support cases in Acronis Customer Central, please register or sign-in to Acronis Account.
In the following Knowledge Base article you can find detailed instructions on how to create an account at Acronis website.
Acronis Account: check on submitted support cases
Customers do not need to have the products registered in the Acronis Customer Central in order to either download updates or request technical support or use the products.
Support Requests, available under My Account, is Acronis Customer Portal where you can browse and review all your cases, both resolved and open.
To check on a submitted case, click the + sign and review case history:
Under Support Requests you can:
- Submit a comment that will be recorded in the case history and will be processed by an Acronis Support Engineer. See also My Support Requests: Submitting a Comment;
- See case status. See also My Support Requests: Viewing Case Status;
- See case severity. See also My Support Requests: Viewing Case Severity;
- See the case submission date and the date it was last updated;
- See the Case ID, which you can refer to when necessary;
- See the latest comment from an Acronis Support Engineer in the Latest of the issue section. See also My Support Requests: Viewing "Latest on the issue".