This article provides instructions on how to export DeviceLock Service policy (configuration) into a *.dls file from a computer with DeviceLock Management Console.
The policy file will be useful for troubleshooting various access problems caused by misconfiguration.
To retrieve DeviceLock Service policy (configuration) file from a computer:
- Open DeviceLock Management Console.
- Right-click DeviceLock Service node -> Connect... -> Another computer.
- Specify host name or IP address of the affected computer and click OK.
- Right-click DeviceLock Service node and select Save Service Settings... from the context menu.
- Choose a location for saving the policy file and click OK.
- Send the generated .dls file to DeviceLock DLP support team.