The installation of the cyber protection agent fails with the following error message (from installation log):
Error 0x294000d: Socket bind error
| trace level: error
| line: 0x18073c0bca1ee95e
| file: d:\bs_hudson\workspace\mod-http\335\http\server\server_impl.cpp:806
| function: Http::Server::InstanceImpl::Run
| Address: 127.0.0.1
| Port: 43234
| $module: http_vsa64_335
The process of Acronis Managed Machine service cannot use port 43234 because another process is listening on this port.
To change the default port used by Acronis Managed Machine service in Windows OS:
- Stop Acronis Managed Machine service.
- Open Windows registry (Start -> in Search, type regedit and press Enter) and navigate to HKEY Local Machine/Software/Acronis/BackupAndRecovery/Settings/MMSHttpPort
- Set a new value for MMSHttpPort.
- Start Acronis Managed Machine service
- Register the agent manually by following the steps from KB55244.