macOS Big Sur (version 11.0) is the successor to macOS Catalina (version 10.15). It was officially released to the public on November 12, 2020.
- Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office (formerly Acronis True Image) - supports macOS 11 Big Sur. Make sure to grant full disk access to Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office
- Acronis True Image 2021 - macOS 11 Big Sur support was added in Update 1 (Build 33610).
- Support for Apple silicon processors was added in Update 5 (Build 39229).
- Acronis True Image 2020 does not support macOS 11 Big Sur.
- Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud - macOS 11 Big Sur support is added in Acronis Cyber Cloud 20.10 (Build 24647 and later).
- Acronis Cyber Protect 15 - macOS 11 Big Sur support is added in Update 1 (Build 26172 and later)
This article will be updated if support for macOS 11 Big Sur is planned or implemented in other Acronis products.