How trial works
If you want to test Acronis Cyber Protect before purchase, you can download the trial version from Acronis website.
- You don't need a serial number for trial period. Trial mode is implemented in the product.
- You can use all features during trial, then you can choose between standard and advanced and between Cyber Backup and Cyber Protect editions.
- After purchasing a full license you will not need to reinstall Acronis Cyber Protect, only license change will be required. All settings will be kept (this means no need to recreate backup plans or backup locations). Select licenses depending on the operating system the product is installed on and features you'll be using.
Limitations of the trial version are:
- Acronis Universal Restore is not available.
- WinPE-based media is not available.
- Only recovery is available in bootable media.
- You cannot commit changes in Acronis Disk Director Light.
How to install trial
If you don't have Acronis Cyber Protect yet, obtain the trial version from our website:
- On the product page, click Try now:
- Create an account or log in to an existing account.
- Download and install. You can find installation guide here.
- Start web console, you should see a popup offering to start trial or add keys: click Start trial.
- If popup does not appear, navigate to Settings -> Licenses, then click Start trial:
- Log in to your Acronis account to start your 30-day trial
How to choose a license after trial
Use this document to select the specific licenses that fit your unique business requirements and IT infrastructure.