This article contains the list of ports to be opened on the firewall for DeviceLock components to communicate.
You can instruct DeviceLock to use a fixed port, making it easier to configure a firewall. However there are other ports that may be used for communication with DeviceLock Service and need to be opened.
You need to open 135-139 ports and fixed port specified for DeviceLock Service (by default 9132):
• Port 135 (TCP) - for Remote Procedure Call (RPC) Service
• Port 137 (UDP) - for NetBIOS Name Service
• Port 138 (UDP) - for NetBIOS Netlogon and Browsing
• Port 139 (TCP) - for NetBIOS session (NET USE)
• Port assigned for DeviceLock Services (by default 9132) for RPC Communication.