Adding a Kingston USB flash drive to USB Devices White List does not provide full access to it.
The issue might be caused by the fact that Kingston flash drives may have different PIDs when used by generic Users and DeviceLock Administrators.
1. Login under the user, the device is white listed for
2. Plug in the Kingston flash drive
3. Run a DeviceLock console with DeviceLock Administrator's credentials (you may use 'Run as...' or connect to that PC remotely)
4. Check whether the Kingston drive has different VID/PID and add it to USB Devices Database
5. Add Kingston drive to USB Devices White List for the user.