Got memory leaks on a computer with DeviceLock Service (the Agent of DeviceLock DLP or DLP module of Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud) installed and running? In order to research the issue, we will need a process memory dump created with the Usermode stack trace database flag checked for DeviceLock Service executable file. This article contains the how-to.
Download the attached gflags.exe utility, then:
- run the gflags.exe utility in graphic mode
- open Image File tab, input dlservice.exe and press the Tab key on the keyboard
- make sure that the Create user mode stack trace database flag is checked
- and Enable Heap Tail Checking flag on the Image File tab
- restart DeviceLock Service, wait for DLService.exe to take 1GB+ of RAM and send us a dump generated with Debugging Tools for Windows.