Upgrading the database process fails with "[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'AdditionDate'." error during DeviceLock Enterprise Server's update installation.
The problem indicates a date format conflict in AdditionDate column of the database. To have it resolved, it will be necessary to request the special SQL update script from DeviceLock technical support team.
1. Generate DB script using SQL Management Studio. Follow these steps:
- right click on DL database-> Tasks-> Generate Scripts
- leave all options in their default states
2. Generate an output of the the following query to get the content of DLSchema table:
SELECT * FROM DLSchema
3. Send the outputs to us http://devicelock.com/support/