DeviceLock group policy extension does not appear in Group Policy Management/Object Editor making it impossible to deploy DeviceLock settings to DeviceLock-controlled computers via group policy.
The issue indicates that the version of DeviceLock does not have support for x64 consoles. Therefore the configuration snap-ins should be run in x32 bit mode.
1. Use the following command to open Management Console in x32 emulation mode: mmc /32
2. Press "File"=> Add/Remove Snap-in...
3. In the "Available Snap-ins" list select Group Policy Management Editor (or Group Policy Object Editor for XP/Win2003) -> press "Add" button
4. Browse for the group policy object you would like to edit in the "Select Group Policy Object" window
5. Press OK
6. Expand Computer Configuration-> Policies
*'Screenshots.pdf' document contains the illustrative captures of the process.
Note: it is important to add exactly Group Policy Management/Object Editor. Otherwise if you add Group Policy Management Editor snap-in and choose to edit policy from its window the opened GP Management/Object Editor will be of x64 version and DeviceLock extension will be unavailable.