DeviceLock can wrongly detect some devices (especially composite ones) as keyloggers. This article contains instructions on overcoming the issue.
- connect to the problem client computer with DeviceLock management Console
- in the Service Options -> DeviceLock Administrators window-> check Enable Default Security flag
- stop DeviceLock Service agent by executing the following command as Administrator: "C:\Program Files\DeviceLock Agent\dlservice.exe" -e
- run Registry Editor (regedit.exe), open [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\SmartLine Vision\DeviceLock] branch
- create a multi-string value type parameter named AntiKeyloggerWhiteList
- in the context menu of the parameter, select Modify...
- add problem device DeviceID, one per line (without quotes), e.g.
- click OK and close Registry Editor
- reboot the computer