You have previously uninstalled MassTransit WebClient extension from Google Chrome UI extensions section.
Now you want to install it back. You reinstall the app using the downloaded .msi installation file, but the extension is still not listed among installed extensions. Even thought the the MassTransit WebClient is installed in the operating system, you still see the "Get the latest version of the plug-in" hyperlink in the UI of the web client contact's site.
Google Chrome blocklists extensions manually uninstalled by users.
Reinstall the extension:
- Open Google Chrome.
- In the upper right corner, click Customize and control Google Chrome (the three vertical dots icon).
- Сlick More tools.
- Click Extensions.
- Click Main menu in the upper left corner next to Extensions (the three horizontal lines icon).
- Click Open Chrome WebStore.
- In the search field, type MassTransit and press Enter.
- Find the extension and click Add to Chrome.
- Go back to the web client's MTWeb site page and refresh the page or relogin.