This article applies to:
- Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud
- Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5 - Cloud Deployment
After C20.08 release, it is not possible to change How long to keep settings for second, third and further locations in cyber protection plan. The field is not clickable:
Issue in the product.
This issue has been fixed in Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud 20.09.
For earlier versions, use the following workaround:
- Remove the secondary location from the original backup plan.
- Create a separate plan for each secondary location.
- Link the existing archive on the said location to the new backup as described in this article: https://kb.acronis.com/content/59725.