- You set up full disk backup to external USB drive and rotate 2 disks.
- Go to Backup tab and create System Disk backup to 1st USB-disk.
- Change destination for created backup to 2nd USB-disk.
- Create New full slice of System Disk backup to 2nd USB-disk.
- Change destination for created backup to 1st USB-disk.
- Create New full slice of System Disk backup (new full slice) to 1st USB-disk.
- When you go to Recovery tab of this backup, nothing is available for recovery. Message No data to recover yet is displayed
Issue in the product.
This issue has been fixed in Build 32010, please update to the latest build.
As a workaround for earlier builds, delete backup from the backups list and add it back:
- Click on the "arrow" button next to the backup and select Delete from the drop-down menu, then select Remove
- Backup will be removed from the list of backups in Acronis True Image, but .tibx files will remain in the backup location
- On Add backup button, click the "arrow" and select Add existing backup
- Select a backup version (a .tibx file), and then click Add.The entire backup will be added to the list.
- Click Reconfigure to set backup schedule and other options.
This issue will be fixed in future updates of Acronis True Image 2021.