- You set up full disk backup to external USB drive and rotate 2 disks.
- Go to Backup tab and create System Disk backup to 1st USB-disk.
- Change destination for created backup to 2nd USB-disk.
- Create New full slice of System Disk backup to 2nd USB-disk.
- Change destination for created backup to 1st USB-disk.
- Create New full slice of System Disk backup (new full slice) to 1st USB-disk.
- When you go to Recovery tab of this backup, nothing is available for recovery. Message No data to recover yet is displayed
Issue in the product.
As a workaround, delete backup from the backups list and add it back:
- Click on the "arrow" button next to the backup and select Delete from the drop-down menu, then select Remove
- Backup will be removed from the list of backups in Acronis True Image, but .tibx files will remain in the backup location
- On Add backup button, click the "arrow" and select Add existing backup
- Select a backup version (a .tibx file), and then click Add.The entire backup will be added to the list.
- Click Reconfigure to set backup schedule and other options.
This issue will be fixed in future updates of Acronis True Image 2021.