This article explains how to delete Units in Cloud deployments of Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5.
To delete a unit, go to Management Console (click Manage Services) and follow the steps below:
- In Management Console go to Units;
- Hover the mouse over the unit that you want to delete, a button with 3 dots will appear. Click on the button and select Disable in the drop-down list:
- Confirm that you want to disable the unit;
- After disabling the unit, click on the button with 3 dots again, and select Delete:
- Enter your login email and confirm unit deletion
- Refresh Management Console page, unit will be removed from the list.