Q. Who is eligible for this offer?
A The offer to activate Acronis Cyber Files through account.acronis.com was available until June 2020 for both new and existing customers with subscriptions for Acronis Cyber Backup Workstation and Acronis Cyber Backup Advanced Workstation. Users who activated Acronis Cyber Files can continue to use the solution while Acronis Backup subscription is active.
Q. What is included in the offer?
A. Eligible subscription licenses will be given a license to and dedicated cloud storage for Acronis Cyber Files. Users are able to use unlimited devices with the same account. The specifics depend on your current Acronis product licenses:
- Acronis Cyber Backup Standard Workstation = Acronis Cyber Files: One user with 10GB for each Standard Workstation
- Example: 10 Standard Workstations = 10 users + 100GB Files Cloud
- Acronis Cyber Backup Advanced Workstation = Acronis Cyber Files: One user with 10GB for each Advanced Workstation
- Example: 10 Advanced Workstations = 10 users + 100GB Files Cloud
- Acronis Cyber Backup Standard + Advanced Workstations (mixed licenses) = Acronis Cyber Files: One user with 10GB for each Advanced Workstation (Standard Workstations are not considered in this case)
- Example 1: 10 Advanced + 1 Standard = 10 users + 100GB Files Cloud
- Example 2: 1 Advanced + 10 Standard = 1 user + 10GB Cloud
Q: What about Acronis Cyber Backup customers with Server, Virtual Host and other licenses?
A: This offer is not currently available for those products.
Q. When does this special offer expire?
A. The offer ends on May 28, 2020. After this date, customers won’t be able to activate the Acronis Cyber Files. For those who did activate the service, it will continue to work as long as their current Acronis Cyber Backup Workstation subscription is active.
Q. What if my Acronis Cyber Backup subscription expires?
A. Once a subscription has expired, Acronis Cyber Files service will stop working. You can enable the service again as long as the offer banner is visible in your Acronis Account at account.acronis.com.
Q. What regions are supported?
A. All regions except for Russia.
Q: What operating systems are supported?
A: Acronis Cyber Files Personal supports the following platforms:
Supported desktop operating systems:
- Windows 7, Windows 8 and 8.1, Windows 10
- Mac OS X 10.8 and higher with Mac compatible with 64-bit software.
Supported operating systems for mobile clients:
- iOS 10 or later.
- Android 4.1 or later (devices with x86 processor architecture are not supported).
- Windows 8.1 or later (Windows RT is not supported).
Q: How to start using Acronis Cyber Files Personal?
A: Activate the promo offer under your account and install:
1. Go to account.acronis.com and activate File Sync&Share
2. To access the installation files, click on File Sync&Share Cloud or follow this link cloud.acronis.com/fc
3. Create users that will be using File Sync&Share service. See product documentation for detailed instructions.
4. Download and install desktop and/or mobile agent on the devices that will be used with Sync&Share.
You can find detailed instructions in User Guide
Q: Are there any settings to configure?
To access the configuration page from Account Management console, click the "account" icon in the top right corner and select Administration console from the drop-down menu
Sync & Share administrators can manage:
Sync & Share settings
- Set max file size and file type restrictions
- Manage files/folder sharing policies
- Manage expiration policies for files/folders/download links
- Files purging settings
- Set external user expiration policies
- View all sync & share operations | Export them
- Purge log settings
- Set service name and branding
- Change SMTP settings
- Change email templates
- Enable file web preview and editing
Please consult Administrator's guide for more information.