I installed .NET but I am still having issues while trying to deploy the host agents during the Acronis Manager Datacenter setup. How can I resolve this?
Connecting to remote server failed with the following error message:
- WinRM cannot process the request. The following error with errorcode 0x80090311 occurred while using Kerberos authentication: there are currently no logon servers available to service the logon request.
Possible causes are:
- The username or password specified are invalid. Kerberos is used when no authentication method and no username are specified. Kerberos accepts domain usernames, but not local usernames.
- The Service Principal Name (SPN) for the remote computer name and port does not exist. The client and remote computers are in different domains and there is no trust between the two domains.
After checking for the above issues, please try the following:
- Check the Event Viewer for events related to authentication. Change the authentication method; add the destination computer to the WinRM TrustedHosts configuration setting or use HTTPS transport. Note that computers in the TrustedHosts list might not be authenticated. For more information about WinRM configuration, run the following command: winrm help config.
Also there are additional ways to deploy agent:
- Using Group policy and .msi
- Manual install of agent