When backing up a Mac, you receive a warning similar to the following one:
The 'Full Disk Access' permission was not granted to the app. To grant it, go to the 'Utilities' folder in Finder, click 'Cyber Protection Agent Assistant', and then follow the instructions from the app.
The 'Full Disk Access' permission was not granted to the Cyber Protection agent. Some functionality may not work, for example, quarantine action on detection during real-time protection.
To grant full disk access permissions to Cyber Protection agent:
- Go to Utilities folder in Finder
- Find Backup Agent Assistant and click it:
- In the window that opens, click Open Security&Privacy:
- Click the "lock" button to allow changes and provide your password when prompted:
- Drag the application icon from the window requesting to grant Full Disk Access to the Full Disk Access table.