I want to reset the Acronis Cloud Security user account. In order to reset the account, I have to first clean up the records in the SQL database via the SQL Management Studio. How do I do that?
Please perform the following steps:
- Open the SQL Management Studio and connect to the SQL Instance that was used to install the Acronis Cloud Security product
- Navigate to the vFirewall database
- Navigate to the dbo.CustomUsers table, use right-click menu and choose Edit Top 200 Rows
- On the right pane, clean up all the records by right clicking on the left column next to each record and selecting the Delete option
- Repeat step 4 for dbo.UserPermissions and dbo.UserSetting
Note: you will need to have access to the SQL Management Studio to perform the above steps