I want to ensure that my Acronis Cloud Security product's database is optimized so I am not running out of disk space. How do I do that?
Here are the recommendations to optimize data for the Acronis Cloud Security product:
1. From the main menu, open View >Log Settings and enable the "Do not send firewall log to central Management Service" box to cancel sending virtual firewall logs to the Management Server.
Once you select this option, you will not be able to view the virtual firewall logs and they will not be written into the configured location storage, saving disk space and reducing Management Service workload. However, you can still configure virtual firewall logs to be exported to an external syslog server. Please refer to the ‘Syslog Server Integration’ section (page 133 - 135) of the Guide referenced in the Related Information below (Acronis Cloud Security).
2. Change logging parameters in the VM settings. To change the VM settings, select the VM in the tree on the left, then right click the VM to display the VM Settings or use the VM Settings context menu item.
The following dialog will display:
Select the logging level from the drop down list under the Firewall tab:
- Filtered – only filtered VM events will be recorded to the log
- Allowed – only allowed VM events will be recorded to the log
- All (default) – all VM events except SPI packets will be recorded to the log
- No Logging – neither of the VM events will be recorded to the log
- Allowed and SPI – allowed VM events and allowed SPI packets will be recorded to the log
- All and SPI – all VM events including SPI packets will be recorded to the log. It is the maximal logging level
Select the Retention days and the Log size for the Firewall logs under the Firewall tab:
Select the Retention days and the Log size for the IDS logs under the IDS tab:
Select the Retention days and the Log size for the antivirus logs under the Antivirus tab:
Select the Retention days and the Log size for the Anomalies logs under the Anomalies tab: