I want to add or remove Hosts in Acronis Cloud Security. How do I do that?
1. To add host(s), select Hosts >Add Host.
2. Type the host(s) name in the dialog box or click Select button to select them from the list (a separate window titled Select Hyper-V Servers will open). Then set the credentials in the dialog box. Contact your network administrator to get the credentials.
Note: To change the server credentials and the default monitoring state in the Server Properties dialog box, please refer to "How do I change the host settings in my Acronis Cloud Security Product?" link from Related Information below.
3.Click Select button to choose host(s) in the Select Hyper-V Servers dialogue box.
4. Add host(s) to the list by selecting Add and entering the server name manually in the dialog box below.
5. You can let Acronis Cloud Security search and add servers automatically by selecting AD Discovery. You can also search for the servers by IP range/subnet mask; select IP Discovery to open the window below.
6. To remove the host, right click on the host from the object tree and select Remove.