I want to view the current virtual firewall log records in my Acronis Cloud Security product. How do I do that?
To view the current virtual firewall log records for a selected virtual machine, click Load Log from the Firewall tab. The log records will be displayed in the lower part of the main window:
The resulting virtual firewall log entries can be filtered by selecting the Enable Filter option:
- Direction: Any, Inbound or Outbound
- Action: Any, Allow or Block
- Type: Any, IP, ARP or L2
- Protocol: If IP is selected for type then GRE, ICMP, ICMPv6, IGMP, TCP or UDP
- Start Date: Starting date of the range
- End Date: Ending date of the range
- Source Address: IP Address
- Target Address: IP Address
- Source Port: Port number for the source
- Target Port: Port number for the target
Each column in the list can be sorted by right clicking on the column for a drop down menu that allows for customization of the virtual firewall log entries display.
You can also create context rule directly from the virtual firewall log entries. To do so, please select the record from the virtual firewall log entries and then select the Add rule context menu option. You will be prompted to add a new firewall rule of the opposite action to the selected record. For example, if it was a blocked packet, you will have the option to add a corresponding allowing rule: