This article applies to:
- Acronis Recovery for Microsoft Exchange Server
- Acronis Recovery for Microsoft Exchange Server SBS Edition
- You create a backup of Information Store or separate mailboxes;
- When browsing the backup in the Recovery wizard, the dates of the items are different from the real ones (i.e. from their schedule dates).
- You have a calendar item scheduled to December 10, 2009;
- In the Recovery wizard the date shown for the item is December 5, 2009.
This is expected behavior. The date shown in the wizard is the date of when the item was created. For example, you have created a scheduled item on December 5, 2009 (with the scheduled date set to December 10, 2009). The date shown in the wizard will be December 5, 2009.
The real schedule date of the item is not shown.
After the recovery, Microsoft Exchange Server will retrieve the correct date. The correct schedule date of the item will be shown.