I am looking to add a remote host separate to my existing environment in Cloud manager. How can I do this?
- On your management server open the following file:
c:\Program Files\5nine\5nine Manager Datacenter Management Service\5nine.Management.exe.config
- On or around line 574 your management server address will be listed. The following example shows CLOUD-MANAGER.kjo.ad
Take a note of your management service address. This is the value you will need to resolve on the remote site.
- On your main site with your management server ensure inbound traffic on port 5671 is forwarded on to the management server address.
- On your remote site make sure the management server address is correctly resolved either via DNS or by manually modifying the hosts file (c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts) on each of your remote hosts.
- On each of your remote hosts manually install the Host Agent:
- When prompted enter the path and account information as follows:
*RabbitMQ logon and password that you defined during installation of the management service
*The full path to the management server as defined in step 2
*An account that will run the Agent service, such as a local Administrator account.
- Once the installation completes check the Acronis Cloud Manager Console to confirm the host has been successfully added: