Backup, replication or a different activity fails with the following error:
Misc network error
This error is most commonly caused by network connection issues.
Follow the steps below to troubleshoot the issue:
1. Download Cloud Connection Verification Tool and use it to identify possible network issues, such as closed ports;
You can also use OpenSSL for in-depth analysis, see Using OpenSSL to troubleshoot connection issues caused by firewalls and DPI software
2. If you are using a proxy server, make sure proxy server settings are correct;
3. If network connection is unstable, increase the number of attempts in Backup options > Error handling (see Error Handling in User Guide for more information)
4. If you are using Acronis Cyber Infrastructure, check the status of the Backup storage services, see 68726: Acronis Cyber Infrastructure: Backup Storage service status check for more details.
If suggested steps did not help to resolve the issue, collect information for further investigation and contact Acronis Support:
- Acronis Cloud Certificate and output of Cloud Connection Verification Tool.
- Acronis system information from affected agent machine: Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5 - click here for instructions, Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud - click here