Starting Wednesday April, 15, 2020, API access will be removed from regular Autotask user accounts.
If integration of Acronis Cloud with Autotask PSA is configured using regular user account, you will see the following message on integration page:
Please create an API user with the integration name "Acronis - Acronis Cyber Cloud" and update current user credentials according to the Autotask PSA API version 1.6 requirements.
To switch to API user credentials, you need to create API user in Autotask PSA. Follow the steps below:
- Login to Autotask PSA.
- Go to the Admin -> Resources (Users) page.
- From the New button drop-down menu, select New API User. An Add API User window will appear.
- In the General section, fill in the required fields - First Name, Last Name, and contact Email Address.
- From the Security Level drop-down menu, select API User (system).
- In the General section, click on Generate Key and Generate Secret.
- In the API Tracking Identifier section, select Integration Vendor and from the drop-down menu select Acronis - Acronis Cyber Cloud.
- Under Line of Business, associate the API user with one or more lines of business for your Autotask account.
- Click Save & Close.
Now you can return to the integration page and change credentials to API user by clicking the Change button.
The message suggesting you to change credentials should disappear in a minute: