Starting Wednesday April, 15, 2020, API access will be removed from regular Autotask user accounts.
If integration of Acronis Cloud with Autotask PSA is configured using regular user account, you will see the following message on integration page:
Please create an API user with the integration name "Acronis - Acronis Cyber Cloud" and update current user credentials according to the Autotask PSA API version 1.6 requirements.
To switch to API user credentials, you need to create API user in Autotask PSA. Follow the steps below:
- Login to Autotask PSA.
- Go to the Admin -> Resources (Users) page.
- Click New button. User creation window will appear.
- On the General tab, fill in the required fields - First Name, Last Name, and contact Email Address.
- Switch to the Security tab and fill in the required fields:
- Select Security Level - API User (system)
- Select API Tracking Identifier - Integration Vendor and choose "Acronis - Acronis Cyber Cloud" in the drop-down list.
- Fill required fields on HR, Approvers and Associations tabs.
- Click Save & Close.
Now you can return to the integration page and change credentials to API user by clicking the Change button.
The message suggesting you to change credentials should disappear in a minute: