You change Items to back up section of the backup plan: add or remove some of the protected items.
Changes are not saved.
Issue in the product.
Acronis development team is working on the issue. This article will be updated as soon as the fix becomes available.
As workaround, do the following:
- Click the gear icon and then click Edit to edit your backup plan.
- Click the Items to back up section.
- Under Select items to back up, switch to Using policy rules:
- Set a policy rule (any) and save the plan.
- Edit the plan once again. Now switch back to Directly selecting protected items and select the items you need.
- Once again, save the plan.
Backup should work now.