This has been fixed
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server Build 11345
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server - Small Business Server Edition Build 11345
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Workstation Build 11345
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server - Virtual Edition Build 11345
- You have updated the Acronis Management Console or Acronis Management Server from an older build of Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 to Build 11345:
- Now, when trying to install registered Acronis components remotely, you receive the following error message:
Failed to find the registered Acronis components
During the update, the components used for the remote install were not automatically re-registered in the Acronis Management Console.
(!) This has been fixed. The fix is available in the latest build of the product. See Installation of the latest update of an Acronis product.
As a workaround, you can also reregister the components by doing the following:
- Open the main Acronis installer package, and click on Extract:
- Select the components that you would like to use for remote installation:
- Extract those to any desired folder;
- Now open the Remote installation wizard:
- On the Specify the location of the component installation file screen select In the following location. Locate the folder where you have extracted the installation files. Check the Register the components to be found box:
- Proceed with the installation.
The components will be registered after they have been installed once.
(!) Please note, you must specify a folder which contains only the extracted.msi files. The folder must not contain downloaded BackupandRecovery.exe files, otherwise the components are not going to be registered.
- Installation of Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Agent for Windows
- Remote Installation of Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Components Fails Immediately after Clicking "Proceed"
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Errors Out with "Failed to establish remote connection: Remote connections are disabled"
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 11 Errors Out with "Failed to get list of registered packages"