After update to Acronis Cyber Cloud 8.0 or Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5 Update 4, deleted archives become visible in the Backups tab and attempt to delete it fails with "Cannot find archive 'ID', "Unknown archive: 'ID'" or "File not found":
List of archives on storage doesn't get synced with Cyber Protection console properly; records of previously deleted archives cause the issue.
For Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud and Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5 Cloud deployment: The problem has been fixed in Acronis Cyber Cloud 9.0. Please update all agents to the latest build (21640 and higher) and click on Refresh button in Locations tab. If update is not possible, refer to the "Workaround" section below.
For Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5: The issue is under investigation of development team. Collect system information from the affected agent machine and contact Acronis support with reference to this article.
- If urgent workaround is required, update at least one of Backup Agents to the latest version and then use if for vault refresh operation: go to the location where affected archive is stored and click on "Refresh" icon.
- If refresh does not help: In the Backups tab, delete the affected location from locations list, by clicking the "X" button next to it. This action does not remove backups from the storage or plans from the machines; the location appears in the locations list when any backup plan to this Cloud storage (or local destination) runs next time.
- Should the issue still persist:
- Select a Backup Agent registered for the same backup user who owns the archives and update this Backup Agent to the latest build,
- Select that updated Agent in "Machine to browse from",
- In the Backups tab, click Refresh to sync the location. This action refreshes the location and its archive list.